Join this unforgettable journey through western Uganda. This 5-7 days tour will take you to 3 National Parks all with their different uniqueness. From a priceless close-encounter chimp trekking hike in a rich forest to game drives, a boat cruise, and picturesque views of crater lakes, gorges, and a plethora of nature’s splendor.
This Itinerary At-A-Glance
- Arrival in Uganda via Entebbe International Airport.
- Your hotel driver and vehicle will pick you up. Look out for a sign with your name.
- Check in to your hotel
- After an early breakfast, meet your driver/guide and start your scenic road trip to Kibale National Park.
- On the path, we’ll stop by the town of Fort Portal. You’ll love this quick stop. You’ll learn a lot of interesting things about this town’s rich history.
- We’ll reach your lodge in time for a late lunch.
- After an early custom breakfast and a short trek briefing, your Chimpanzee trekking journey begins.
Return to the lodge in time for lunch, some pampering, and relaxation.
Not tired? Nearby you can participate in the Bigodi Wetlands Sanctuary hike, visit and interact with the local community. There are other very interesting community-based projects and tours. Easily you can spend an extra
On the other hand, the lodge will offer some well-deserved spa treatments whenever you are ready for it.
- After breakfast spend the morning exploring the nearby community tours.
- In the early afternoon, drive to your lodge in Queen Elizabeth National Park. Along the way, you’ll find plenty of reasons to stop. We’ll pass the beautiful crater lakes and views of Kyambura Gorge from atop. You’ll want to stop and take in the views several times.
Check in to your new accommodation. Plan with your guide if you’d be up to an evening game drive. If not, do not worry, you have another opportunity for a wildlife night game drive the next day.
You can come across these great animals while on your safari trip entering the Queen Elizabeth National Park: Lions, African Elephants, Buffaloes, Ugandan Kobs, Hippos, Topi, Waterbucks, and Warthogs, the Nile Crocodile, Leopards, Spotted Hyenas, an array of birds… but so much more wildlife.
- After an early breakfast, you begin your morning wildlife safari ride through Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- After lunch, you’ll board a very fancy boat cruise through the Kazinga Channel and watch wildlife like Hippos, Elephants, and so many more gather by the edges of the lake.
Directly after the boat cruise, you can enjoy the great wonders of a “wildlife evening game drive”. The park becomes alive once that sun goes down.
but if you have an extra 2 days, here are our 2 recommendations.
It’s really about what you want to experience.
You either go to Entebbe or add 2 more days
- After breakfast, take a short drive to your next lodge inside Lake Mburo National Park. – You can do an afternoon or evening game drive. We encourage you to enjoy your lodge. (FYI: Lodges located inside the national park have the most amazing close-up views of wildlife while you are chilling inside the infinity pool rethinking if you should extend your trip.
- After breakfast, drive to your hotel in Entebbe/Kampala with a stopover at the Equator for photo-ops, a bite to eat, or simply to stand in the very center of north and south. That’s always a cool experience.
That was choice one, however, our second choice is equally a contend.
It really depends on your safari wildlife travel bucket list.
- After breakfast, take a drive to your next lodge in the town of Mbarara.
- Check in to your lodge… not an ordinary lodge. Pure luxury with all the amenities you can possibly want.
- You’ll make it in time for the afternoon Emburara Farm Activities. Instantly upon your arrival activities are happening without fail. Read here about the daily activities and schedule.
- The most hospitable staff and great attention to detail, are also performers and dancers during evening bonfires. Play authentic music and all. It’s an amazing experience. You’ll want to get up and dance.
- After an early snack or breakfast, partake in the farming grounds activities and learn all that is to know about raising the ever-so majestic Ankole Cow and their farming methods. You can participate hands-on. Better yet, you should definitely participate.
- After lunch, drive to your hotel in Entebbe/ Kampala with a stopover at the Equator for photo-ops, a bite to eat, or simply to stand in the very center of north and south. That’s always a cool experience.
About this Itinerary
We will plan out the best itinerary for your needs from assistance with flights, obtaining all the necessary permits, passes and visas to completely providing you with the best possible itinerary under the care and safety of our trusted guides. We also provide 24/7 customer service during your safari.
TO BOOK A TOUR OR A CONCULT WITH US: