Hotel No. 5 in Entebbe, Uganda
Nestled in the leafy suburbs of Entebbe, lies the new and stylish boutique hotel, Hotel No.5. Attention to detail and attentive guest experiences are synonymous with Hotel No. 5, making it the perfect choice for a restful stay. Conveniently located 10 minutes from Entebbe Int’l Airport.
From the moment you arrive, you are warmly welcomed and cared for. Make yourself at home – unwind beside the swimming pool, pamper yourself with a spa treatment, or work up a sweat in the hotel gym.
Wi Fi is available throughout the property via our fibre connection
More about Hotel No. 5:
With ten luxurious rooms opening onto the garden and swimming pool, Hotel No 5. is a great option for guests looking for an intimate stay in a tranquil setting. All luxury rooms are air-conditioned with an en-suite bathroom with shower, WiFi, flat-screen TVs with DStv, safe, tea and coffee making facilities, and mosquito nets. Five double-story luxury apartments featuring an upstairs bedroom and an open plan living room with kitchenette are ideal for those staying a little longer.
On the shores of Lake Victoria Entebbe is a small town located on the shores of Lake Victoria and is easy to explore on foot,’ boda bodas’ (local motorbike) or taxis. Soak up the local markets filled with clothes and crafts, shop for souvenirs in curio shops, explore the Botanical Gardens or take a cruise on Lake Victoria.
The following list of activities is suggested by the hotel staff as local tourism experts. Explore Entebbe and its surroundings!
Lake Victoria boat cruises:
- Sunrise cruise with a breakfast
- Sunset cruise with snacks and drinks, or cheese and wine
- Sundowner cruise. Private or scheduled.
Nile perch fishing on Lake Victoria:
- Cast a line on Lake Victoria for the chance to catch a fish that should be on every fisherman’s list.
Uganda Wildlife Education Centre:
- Chimpanzee up-close program
- Behind the scenes visit
- Keeper for the day
- Keeper’s guided tour
Ngamba Island Chimp Sanctuary:
- Located on Lake Victoria, Ngamba Island is home to 49 orphaned chimpanzees. Take the day to see the important and hard work that takes place in order to care for Uganda’s vulnerable chimpanzees.
Mbamba swamp cruise:
- A must-do tour, where spotting the rare and intriguing shoebill will delight avid bird watchers.
Discover Entebbe half-day tour:
- Explore like a local, taking in the craft market and local tailor shops with beautiful African fabrics. Finish off with a stop at a local pub where you can sample the Ugandan Nile beer.
*All of the information on this hotel page was provided by the hotel or with hotel permission as a tourism partner.