Welcome to the 3rd annual Annual Group Trip happening this November 2023! This is the perfect opportunity for you to explore new destinations, meet new people, hang with friends, and make unforgettable memories. Join us as we embark on an incredible adventure together.
Our annual travel group is designed to bring like-minded people together who share a passion for exploring new destinations, trying new foods, and immersing themselves in different cultures. This is an opportunity to step out of your comfort zone and that will last with a lifetime of priceless memories.
The organizers are also committed to responsible and sustainable travel. We believe that it’s our responsibility to travel in a way that respects the environment and local communities. We encourage our travelers to be mindful of their impact on the places they visit and to support local businesses and communities.
Join our annual travel group happening this of October/November and experience the adventure of a lifetime. This is an opportunity to explore new destinations, meet new people, and create unforgettable memories. Invite your friends and family, and let’s embark on an incredible adventure together.
This year, we have 2 exciting itineraries planned for our guests of honor. Each itinerary has a unique feature and is hosted by a guest of honor to include your own personal photographer and videographer capturing every special moment.
We’ll be exploring some of the most beautiful destinations in Uganda, including adventures in Jinja, bustling cities, serene countryside safari locations and the Nyege Nyege Music Festival. Our travel group is suitable for adults, so whether you’re a solo traveler or traveling with friends and family, there’s something for everyone.
We’ll be staying in some of the best accommodations available, ranging from cozy bed and breakfasts to luxurious hotels and tented camps. Our travel group takes care of all the logistics, including flights, accommodation, and transportation. All you need to do is pack your bags and show up!
TRAVEL WITH US!
We understand that traveling with friends and family is an incredible experience, which is why we encourage you to invite your loved ones to join in. We believe that sharing experiences with loved ones is one of the best ways to create lasting memories.
One of the best things about our annual travel group is the opportunity to network with other travelers and make new friends while building incredible memories captured through your eyes and our lens for your keepsake.Our Guest Hosts
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR CUSTOM PRICING OF THESE TWO ITINERARIES
- To reserve your spot, a 20% deposit must be received and cleared.
- The other 80% could be paid in instalments with the final payment being received and cleared 45 days prior to arrival
- Bank-to-bank wire transfer (best option)
- Mobile Money transfers
Contact us to discuss your desired itinerary
Our friends’ travel group is made up of individuals from the creative sector (artists, celebrities, and influencers), and we encourage everyone to get to know each other, share their travel experiences, and network.
Join our annual travel group happening this October-November and experience the adventure of a lifetime. This is an opportunity to explore new destinations, meet new people, and create unforgettable memories. Invite your friends and family, and let’s embark on an incredible adventure together.
The organizers are also committed to responsible and sustainable travel. We believe that it’s our responsibility to travel in a way that respects the environment and local communities. We encourage our travelers to be mindful of their impact on the places they visit and to support local businesses and communities.THE Organizers
Fanny acquired an abundance of executive management and TV production experience throughout her 20+ year career working in a creative marketing capacity within corporate entertainment companies like Warner Bros and Disney. She soon gained the reputation of being the “go-to” person because of her attention to detail and “can-do” attitude.
Fanny’s skills further evolved into the creative design and website development arena. In 2017, Fanny decided to focus on her passion for the environment and was hired as Director of Operations for Stop Poaching Now! a Los Angeles-based non-profit dedicated to the conservation of Africa’s endangered wildlife. She applied similar functions as the acting Business Development Manager for Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary in Uganda.
In 2018, Fanny founded the Back to the Source Tours movement, bringing USA influencers/ celebrities to Africa for brand marketing campaigns. Her Uganda project of 2019-2020 was funded by government agencies and supported by her hospitality partners.
On top of exposing the World Wide Web to the beauty of the motherland, she works with hotel clientele in marketing strategies, training staff, and providing immense value to the tourism sector in order to enhance their potential.
A German national who moved to Uganda after acquiring a Bachelor of Arts in Tourism and Event
Management. She is very passionate about her work as a travel consultant and sees it as an honor to plan and organize peoples’ holidays while creating once-in-a-lifetime experiences and ever-lasting memories.
Katharina stands out for an abundance of ideas and self-motivation in learning new skills and innovative ways. Due to her hands-on character, loyalty, and open mind, she attracted the attention of Fanny Martinez and became a partner to Back to the Source Tours in early 2019.
During the pandemic, Katharina used the time to research and learn everything about sustainability, and how to implement it, and finally changed her personal lifestyle.
In 2022 she founded the Exclusive Sustainable Tour Operators Association with a few other Tour Operators, to lobby for a sustainable tourism industry in Uganda. From this position, she became a consultant on the same topic in different committees and networks.
GRoup trip consideration
Our goal is to provide a hassle-free, attention to all details, and priceless experience for everyone in attendance. We have carefully crafted several itineraries that offer a balance of adventure, relaxation, wildlife and affordability.
We’ve considered all budgets, so whether you’re a moderate or luxury traveler, we’ve formulated something unique for you. Our itineraries allow for everyone to stay together or nearby and having the same experience.
Info for the travel group:
- Here is the link to this group travel form. Feel free to share it with others: https://forms.gle/gVJRGMaSnaXVYSBU7
- To get a lot of the information you will need to know before traveling to Uganda, check out this post: https://backtothesourcetours.com/things-to-know-before-traveling-to-uganda
- Wanna learn some Luganda words to better communicate with some locals? Use this list of helpful words: https://backtothesourcetours.com/learn-quick-travel-luganda
- Transportation options available are either private or shared vehicles with proper open safari roofs. Perhaps you want to take a short flight from one destination to the other. Perfect for people with limited time.
- We aim to keep the group together by staying in the same hotel and/or vicinity if there is an overflow of space or budget differences.
- You should make your reservations as soon as possible to secure your spot, especially with things like trekking permits and and booking rooms in the designated group hotels.
- The group will be special guests at a cultural dinner with music, dance, and artistic expression at the end of their itinerary.
- Each celebrity/influencer group will have their own unique itinerary to different parts of Uganda, however, there will be times when they may find each other at the same place based on dates.
- Travelers must be vaccinated with the Yellow Fever. Google search a travel clinic in your area for more information.
- We have designed packages outside the norm giving you a great insight into Uganda’s rich culture, booming night scene, artistry shows, and many adventures. Just let us know what you are most interested in.
- The theme of this group trip is “culture connectivity, music, and wildlife encounters”. During your visit, we will make stopovers showcasing these sectors.
- The group will have plenty of optional activities to pick from.
- We have taken special steps to assure that anyone with limited mobility can also have a great journey. Please inquire.
- Kids are welcome. Let us know if you are traveling with children so that we can best plan your journey. Supervised babysitting services can be provided depending on the age of the child during the city stay. Please inquire.
- Travelers will be provided daily itineraries and info sheets to guide them each step of the way.
- Don’t worry about having to capture your special moments yourself. A photographer and videographer will be with each tour to capture your priceless moments whether alone or as a group. Photos will be available to you at no cost in real-time and post-trip in a complete gallery.
- The group will take advantage of discounts and freebies throughout their trip thanks to our awesome sponsors, partners, and our promo code prizes.
- Be sure to provide a promo code if you have one. Let’s give credit where credit is due while enjoying the perks that come with it.
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”